The observatory is outfitted with sophisticated telescopes and cameras. The summary:
- In the main observatory dome, there is a RCOS Ritchey Chretien 20″ scope, on a Paramount ME mount.
- In the second dome, the “Dall House”, there is a PlaneWave 17″ Dall Kirkham scope, on a Paramount ME II mount.
- The Observation deck of the observatory holds an Intes Micro 10″ Mak MC 203/ 2030, which goes on the AP 900 GTO mount.
- Apogee U9000 Imaging Camera: with 3056 x 3056 pixels at 12 microns, this imager sports a very large chip size.
- STF-8300 Color, full frame CCD: based on Kodak’s KAF-8300, 8.3 megapixel, with a 3326 x 2504 pixel array at 5.4 microns.
- SBIG STX-16801 Non Anti-Blooming CCD Ccamera.